Loughbrickland Physiotherapy Clinic has been developed to deliver a high quality physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders causing pain or reduced function in the body.
Our aim is to efficiently and accurately diagnose the presenting condition and to undertake effective treatment to resolve the symptoms and return you to full health as soon as possible.
We treat all of the conditions listed below that cause pain or physical dysfunction. Our physiotherapists will work to alleviate these painful conditions and restore normal posture, movement and function to the body.
- Neck pain
- Jaw pain
- Shoulder impingement
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow and golfers elbow
- Hand pain
- Low back pain
- Hip & Knee pain
- Sports injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Problems caused by fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Foot, ankle & heel pain
Our physiotherapists are fully trained in the following treatments:
- Massage – various techniques
- Laser & Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation programmes (Including Pre & Post Surgery)
- Trigger Point Release Therapy
- MET (Muscle Energy Techniques)
- Kinesio taping
- Pilates for Core stability, postural and ergonomical re-education
- Gym Facility for assessment & rehabilitation.